* Notice Concerning Children
PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Dreamsoft Computer LLC Web site visitor is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information regarding that visitor.
* Prohibited by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) of the UAE
- Using the service to transmit any unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email. Activities which have the effect of facilitating unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email, whether or not that email is commercial in nature
- Advertising, transmitting or otherwise making available any software, program, product or service that is designed to violate this AUSP or the AUSP of any other service provider, including but not limited to the facilitation of the means to send unsolicited bulk email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing and denial of service attacks
- All services and technologies that allow the transmitting, receiving, delivering and routing of voice telecommunications by means of Internet Protocol (also known as VoIP), unless specifically authorized by the service provider or the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA)
- Running unconfirmed mailing lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by the service provider’s customers must be of a closed-loop (i.e., 'confirmed opt-in') type. The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Mass emails (from any domain hosted by the service provider) to lists of email addresses purchased from third parties or referencing any of its accounts